Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 16 - January 5, 2011 - Black & White Barn

It was pouring rain today, which is a nice break from the freezing weather, but it doesn't make for good shooting conditions. I kind of like my camera and didn't want to get it soaking wet so I stayed inside today. Inside pictures are just not my thing so I'm going to break the rules and post a picture that I took Monday. I could post a crap picture that I took today, but I'm a little tired of setting up my camera in my living room window and taking pictures of my neighbors cars. It's getting quite boring and I want to post something different.

I was in Brush Prairie, on my way to help my mom with some things at work when I saw this barn not too far from the road and pulled over. There were houses on either side of it and I didn't want to trespass, although I would have loved to shoot the barn at an interesting angle or even go exploring inside.



1 comment: