Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 25 - January 14, 2011 - Stuck

There was a slight wind blowing as I was looking around for something to photograph today and a lone leaf, stuck in my back fence was dancing in the breeze almost as if it were trying to free itself. It instantly became my subject. I took some pictures and went inside to edit them and noticed that I really didn't like the composition, so I went back out and took a few more. I think I have been really hard on myself with this project, because I know I can do better. Better with photographing because my favorite part has been the processing as of late...maybe it always has been...I can't recall, but I can process pictures all day long. Sometimes I wonder if I process my pictures too much, so today I kept it simple -I colorized and desaturated. (I changed the picture after I posted. I just like this one better).

No comments:

Post a Comment