Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 14 - January 3, 2011 - Rustified

I love cars! I love them rusty, classic or new. I'll even admit my love of the AMC Pacer. It's one of my favorite cars. I even have a hot wheels collection. I started it over 16 years ago. That's how much I love cars. So, I guess it was just a matter of time before my love of photography led me to photograph another love of mine....automobiles.

For the last couple of weeks I've been driving by this old truck admiring it and it's coolness. Finally this morning I grabbed my camera and tripod and headed out. It was in somebody's driveway and I didn't want to be intrusive so I parked a little ways from it and walked down the sidewalk to it. I set up my tripod and took a few pictures. I kind of rushed because it was about 27 degrees outside (was not dressed for it) and I wanted to get out of there before I was noticed. I had to do a little cropping but here's the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment