Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 21 - January 10, 2011 - Only Two

It was a sunny day today, with fluffy clouds painted across the beautiful blue sky. Everywhere I looked I saw a picture just waiting to be taken. Unfortunately, my kids had a two hour late start and I had a lot of work to do. I brought my camera along as I ran errands, then dropped the last boy off at school around noon. I made my way to Portland to pick up supplies for work and probably passed a half dozen bridges along the way. The bridges, the water, the boats, the buildings, and Mt. Hood all looked amazing with its shadows and sunlight. I saw so many things to take pictures of, but I never stopped.  I don't know my way around Portland well enough to know where to go to get the shot that I want and I was on a schedule. I even saw a cloud that looked like a jellyfish. Once I got home I took some pictures and everything I took pales in comparison to what I saw earlier. It's disappointing, but I always have tomorrow to try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment