Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 20 - January 9, 2011 - Hardly Noticeable

I've been having a hard time finding things to take pictures of every single day. This project is really taking me out of my photography comfort zone, which is a good thing. I don't think I have a big range with my photography, which isn't necessarily bad, but I'm looking at this project a little differently now, especially after exploring on Flickr. I could spend all day on there just looking at pictures. There are some pretty amazing photographers out there. It's very inspiring. I want to grow as a photographer and try new things and I want to see beauty in things that I wouldn't normally see beauty in. So when I went outside with my camera today I walked out with a new perspective. I had no idea what I was going to photograph. I was walking down the steps from my back deck looking frantically around, when this unique leaf caught my eye. It was on the ground laying in a small pile of leaves and camouflaged, the only one of it's kind. It's different and I loved that I noticed something that was hardly noticeable.



No comments:

Post a Comment