Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 19 - January 8, 2011 - Macro Failure

I forgot how simple and beautiful macro shots can be, so I went outside this morning with the intent to take some. Funny thing is, that I don't know my camera or lenses well enough to know how to take them yet. It has a macro setting, but has a hard time focusing on the part I want it to focus on. Then I change lenses and I can't zoom in enough, so I change back and it won't focus on the subject again. Pretty frustrating. I'll just have to practice a lot more, which is fine. That's what this whole blog is about - using my camera everyday in hopes of becoming a better photographer. Practice, practice, practice. So after I failed miserably with the macro shots, I took pictures of anything and everything and here is a picture of "anything". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment