Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 30 - January 19, 2011 - Thingy

I had a ton of things that I should have been doing this morning, but I decided to go out and take pictures. Good for me, right?! It was nice just driving around without a particular destination in mind. I drove down streets that I have never been down before and saw the most beautiful, old, rusty, dirty, wet and broken things. I wish I could have taken more time and explored a bit more because I was having a great time. I was able to stop at some of the places I wanted, but others are going to have to wait until the sun is out...for a certain look that I have in mind. I'm going to save some of the other pictures I took today for a rainy day - like tomorrow, because that's how I roll. I know what the rules of this project are, but it's rainy most of the time and this is my blog and I can do what I want.  :)

I'm not sure what this is pictured, ( I call it a thingy) but I think it's some sort of farm equipment that might be used for cutting tall grasses or something because it had a big blade on it. You can kind of see it covered in grass or moss towards the bottom left. (Click the picture to enlarge). It was weird because it also had a a hitch in the front, so maybe it was pulled behind something. I took it from a lot of different angles, that show what I'm talking about a little better, but this is the one I chose to post. Hope you likey! Oh, and I might re-edit this later to get the sky blended together a little better.

And if you know what it is I would love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment