Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 37 - January 26, 2011 - Morning Frost

This afternoon I decided to walk up to the park near my house to take pictures and brought my dog Lucy along. I didn't want to bring my huge camera bag with me, so I shoved my camera into my old camera bag which is tiny and barely fit my new camera. It also meant that I had to leave my zoom lens home. Big mistake! Lesson learned - again! There were so many things that I needed that lens for! But I did the best I could with what I had. It was a little hard to hold the camera steady while holding the leash with my other hand trying to keep my dog as still as possible when all she wanted was to run and explore. If there had been anybody else in the park today it would have been pretty entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment