Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 38 - January 27, 2011 - St. John's Catholic Church

I dropped my husband off at the airport this morning and brought my camera along so that I could take some pictures there. But as soon as we got onto the 205 bridge it was apparent by the thick layer of fog, that wasn't going to happen. I left a little disappointed, but drove around until I thought of somewhere else I could go. I ended up going to Officer's Row, the waterfront near the I-5 bridge, the train station, the Academy, downtown Vancouver and back to the waterfront. I went to a lot of places today that I will most definitely return to again and soon, they were awesome for picture taking.

After all the fog cleared, the clouds in the sky were insane and I couldn't let them go to waste. The picture I chose today is of a beautiful church that I've been wanting to photograph forever. While driving around, I saw the steeple from a few blocks away and knew that today was the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment