Tuesday, February 1, 2011

43/365 - Fort Vancouver

It was a cold and beautiful morning so I drove down to the waterfront. Once I got there I noticed that I left my SD card at home in my computer. 30 minutes later, I had my card, parked my car and headed to Fort Vancouver. I've been to the Fort before, many times, but today I decided to walk there by taking the pedestrian bridge that goes under the railroad tracks and over the Interstate. This is a picture I took from the long pathway that leads to the Fort.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm loving your pics. The train was really cool, the sky/clouds in the bridge picture and the church picture...amazing. I love the old truck a while back too. I could go on, but I really LOVE the Academy building! That is freaking cool. I think I need to come out there to get my family pics done behind that building. Love, love, love. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! I think the Academy building is a hot spot for photographers. I see them there all the time photographing kids, couples and families. It's a great spot! If you come out this way let me know!

    ReplyDelete