Wednesday, February 2, 2011

44/365 - The Path

It was cold today but it was nice for picture taking. The sky was blue with scattered clouds and the sunset was amazing...from what I could tell looking out my garage window. I was stuck inside ALL day working so I'm using a picture that I took yesterday of the pedestrian path I walked to get to Fort Vancouver. It was really nice. It had a couple of viewpoints along the way, one overlooking the Columbia River towards the top of the pathway,  just past the trains and the other was of Mt. Hood in the distance with the Pearson Air field to the left. It was nice watching the small planes take off and land. Between the air field and the Portland airport, there were planes flying overhead nonstop. I could have spent a lot more time there, but I think I'll wait to go back once the weather gets warmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment